Use this form to ask for a free quotation. You can do this by simply uploading your source text and specifying your wishes. Don’t be scared to give me too much information – the more information I get, the better I can do my job.
NB: Do you want your text to be translated into English, please specify whether you want it in British-English (BE) or American-English (AE). This will influence the structure, grammar and spelling of certain words.
You have asked for a quotation, what will happen now?
- I will carefully read the text and determine the complexity of the text. Based on this, together with the number of words and your preferred deadline, I will name my price. You will receive a response to your request as soon as possible (usually within one hour).
- Upon your approval, I will get started with your translation or correction right away.
- Should I need extra information about the goal or audience of the text, specific terminology or the tone of voice, I will send you an e-mail. The quicker you will reply, the quicker the translation will be finished.
- Should I be unable to meet the deadline, I will let you know as soon as possible in accordance with my terms and conditions.
- You will receive the translation or edited text together with the final invoice, which you will pay within 14 days.*
- Should you still have any questions or remarks, please let me know and I will try to solve the problem – free of charge.**
*The translation or edited text may contain some comments in which I will provide different translations or other interpretations. I will do this because I think it is important that the voice of the author be maintained. You can let me know which translation or interpretation you want in the final translation. You can also do this yourself.
**This will only be free of charge if you let me know any problems within 14 days. If you let me know after this period, I will have to charge you again.